[BS/RBS list] For Sale: YORK Legacy 9070 Running Machine Treadmill & other stuff for sale

Matty Rubenstein yad2enquiries at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 11:41:03 EST 2019

We have an amazing YORK running machine for sale. Long running track, electronic incline and built-in programs. 5 years motor warranty remaining - 2500 shekels. Also we have a Nokia E5 Smartphone - 100 shekels. Basic cellphone - 35 shekels. USB 3G Netstick - 35 shekels. 128Gb SanDisk connect flash drive with WiFi access - 50 shekels. Electronic Hebrew<->English electronic dictionary  / handheld scanner - 200 shekels. Glass Lamp Shades for ceiling fans 40 shekels. Martian Passport Smartwatch - 50 shekels. Martian Notifier Smartwatch - 50 shekels. Everything  is in good used condition. Email Allyson or Matty with any questions. We’re in RBSA :-)