[BS/RBS list] Work from home job opportunity

Anat Talmud anat.talmud at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 03:58:00 EST 2019

Our team is growing and we are looking for good, serious people that can
find a few hours or more a week for a project that's a big mitzvah and also
a great income working in the area of health and wellness.  The project
includes, but is not limited to educating and providing natural solutions
to various health issues.

This Sunday night at 10 pm we are having a webinar which will explain
everything you need to know about this business, and we look forward to you
joining us on the journey.

I would love your help by passing on this message to relevant people.
Anyone who is warm, friendly, a good listener and could benefit from a nice
extra income every month!

In an effort to not waste anyone's time, I have kept this message very
brief, however, I am happy to speak to anyone interested to give more
details and information.

For more details please contact Anat privately.