[BS/RBS list] THIS SUNDAY: Get Together for Ladies Chovos HaLevovos Shiur

Miryam Noll miryamnoll at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 14:06:56 EST 2019

BS"D

We invite all women who attended Rav Malinowitz's, zt"l, shiurim to join us
this Sunday at 12:15 in the BTYA Ezras Nashim shiur room to discuss the
gift that we had and the treasure that the Rav has left us.

Points to ponder and share:

How the shiur changed my life.
What are the distinguishing traits of a disciple of the Rav as stated in
Pirkei Avos about Avraham Avinu?
What would the Rav be teaching us at this time?
Why are we so fortunate that the Rav meticulously recorded these classes
and put them on the shul website?