[BS/RBS list] can someone buy euro or canadian coins from me - big mitzva

Batya Shevach batyawrite at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 04:33:39 EST 2019

I have nearly 100 Canadian dollars and nearly 100 Euros,* all in coins*. It
is all counted out and bagged by denomination.
These are coins donated over the years to Hatzala Beit Shemesh, and we
would like to exchange them for shekels so we can put that money in the
bank.
If you are traveling soon to Canada or Europe soon and can help us out,
call 02-9912345 between 9:30 and 3:30 Sunday-Thursday