[BS/RBS list] [ EVENTS ] Yuval Abramowitz in Beit Shemesh

Shemesh Updates info at shemesh.co.il
Thu Nov 28 04:00:00 EST 2019

Have you heard of the new Center for Young Adults in Beit Shemesh?
Yes its true! This recent initiative was established to give young adults
in the city the tools, activities, events and community that has been so
lacking.

With many upcoming events and programs planned, Mercaz Tzeā€™erim announces
an inspiring lecture from Yuval Abramowitz next week that you don't want to
miss!
Click here to learn more:  http://bit.ly/2QXTkVf

Would you like to receive important updates and local events in a weekly
email digest?
Send "Subscribe" to updates at shemesh.co.il

OR

Click here to join our no chatter, updates only whatsapp group:
http://bit.ly/2YaJSyE

Send "Subscribe" to updates at shemesh.co.il

OR