[BS/RBS list] Memory Course

Peretz & Chavi Rubel rubelc at 013.net
Wed Nov 27 15:02:22 EST 2019

Have you asked yourself: What did I come to the fridge for? I know that
lady, but what is her name? Did I bentch or not?

Let these "senior moments" be a distant memory.

You are invited to join a fun, interactive, and practical course:

How To Improve Your Memory-Techniques, Research, Prevention, Lifestyle

weekly, three hour course, total of 18 hours.

Sundays 12:30-15:30 , Wednesdays 10:00-13:00  or

Sundays 9:30-12:30 , Tuesdays 9:30- 12:30

Cost- 700 NIS

Taught by Rena Yudkowsky, MSW, geriatric social worker and memory coach

In this course, you will learn:
How your memory works
Why you forget
Techniques for remembering names, numbers, and lists of items
How to improve concentration
The newest research on brain plasticity
What foods are good for your brain
What you can do to prevent decline and stay sharper longer.

Below are some quotes from participants of the workshop:

" I use the memory tips every day, if I do the visual images technique  then
I remember, if not, I don't remember."

"I would definitely recommend this course to a friend. Rena's presentation
and humanness made the course enjoyable and worthwhile."

"I enjoyed the info shared about living a healthful lifestyle."

"I appreciated how you related to every participant in such an accepting and
positive manner."

Anyone interested please email me; Chavi Rubel  <mailto:rubelc at 013.net>
rubelc at 013.net 054-985-5100

If there is interest in a 2 hour course over 9 weeks, we can arrange that

2 groups will be forming 60 + group and a 40-60 age group