[BS/RBS list] 📢 Denounce BDS at Columbia University. Sign this petition...

Robin Singer robin7b at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 00:58:59 EST 2019

Join fellow students, alumni, and community members in denouncing the BDS
referendum question by signing our petition
<https://columbia-united.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=51e9d5473cbe017f7bcb9d298&id=ffb72e5341&e=61d93add00>
 today!
On Sunday, November 24, Columbia College Student Council (CCSC) voted to
allow a Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) referendum question on the
ballot this spring. By doing so, CCSC is allowing Columbia University
Apartheid Divest (CUAD) to spread their hateful message and force Columbia
students to choose “yes” or “no” on an extremely biased question.

BDS has a long history at Columbia, and it fosters a hostile environment of
anti-Semitism, hate, and division on campus. Rather than working to create
an inclusive discussion around this critical issue, CCSC voted to divide
our community.

This email was sent to robin7b at gmail.com
*why did I get this?*
<https://columbia-united.us4.list-manage.com/about?u=51e9d5473cbe017f7bcb9d298&id=3ec267d6c6&e=61d93add00&c=135e2261f3>
    unsubscribe from this list
<https://columbia-united.us4.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=51e9d5473cbe017f7bcb9d298&id=3ec267d6c6&e=61d93add00&c=135e2261f3>
    update subscription preferences
<https://columbia-united.us4.list-manage.com/profile?u=51e9d5473cbe017f7bcb9d298&id=3ec267d6c6&e=61d93add00>
Columbia United · Broadway · New York, NY 10027 · USA