[BS/RBS list] Collecting Judaica items for converts - great mitzvah opportunity!

Ganot, Brenda BrendaG at jafi.org
Mon Nov 25 10:24:18 EST 2019

I have started an initiative in Beit Shemesh called Heritage Judaica. It is an idea I adopted from a friend who started the initiative in Minneapolis. The idea is to collect Judaica (ritual items) that you no longer need and donate them to converts who don't need them.

I am collecting items (in good condition) such as: tallitot, tefillin, hanukiot, candlesticks, Haggadahs,  Seder plates, challah covers, havdallah sets, sukkah decorations, siddurim and tanachim (if they have English even better).

If you have an item to contribute please let me know by contacting me at:
mailto: brendag at jafi.org or call me at 054-2346418.

Thanks in advance and tizku l'mitzvot!

Brenda Ganot
Heritage Judaica, Beit Shemesh