[BS/RBS list] Storage space for sefarim

Tamar Lesnick tlesnick5 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 15:50:50 EST 2019

BH, in the coming months, you will be hearing about a project to memorialize the late Rabbanit Dr. Avigail Rock z"l. The project's long term goal is the establishment of a permanent community bet midrash for women in Bet Shemesh.

In the interim,  Rav Yehuda Rock, the visionary of this project, has secured a donation of hundreds of sifrei kodesh for the future bet midrash. We are in need of IMMEDIATE storage space for approximately 200 boxes of sefarim. These boxes can be divided among a few different locations if necessary.

We are looking for one or more of either an empty room or machsan or warehouse that is not being used;  and/or an area in someone's yard or on a lot, where we can build and leave a Keter machsan, for an extended period of time.

If you know of anything like this (can be in a shul or school, in the industrial zone, on private property or other) , or if you have an idea of someone who we can speak to about this, please let me know ASAP.

Help us make this vision a reality.
Thank you so much,
Dodi Tobin
0547670662