[BS/RBS list] Tips for buyers & sellers- Properties for sale, rent & investment

Ilan David Rubinstein office at ilanrealestate.com
Sun Nov 24 14:30:59 EST 2019

For the latest Israel economic data, real estate opportunities & ways to save money, check out our Fall newsletter*HERE <https://mailchi.mp/a22b27d727a3/investinisrael-4708161>*
To subscribe to future issues with tips, more savings and exclusives click*HERE*

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES FOR SALE / RENT below:

FOR SELLERS:

Selling your property can be an arduous task at the best of times. people often don't show up or just want to look around before getting mortgage approval or even prior to even deciding whether to sell themselves and when interested throw lowball offers. Banks have become more picky over which borrowers to approve so you may have already been let down by someone who thought he had the funds. Alternatively you may just be seeing more enquiries from agents than buyers in the current market and due to the affordable housing program has many people sitting on the fence waiting for their names to come up in the lottery.

To help you sell in a slower market, you can find tips for sellers on our website*SELLERS GUIDE <http://ilanrealestate.com/page.asp?lang=en&page_id=390>*
Accordingly, listing with our V.I.P. Property Marketing Program could make all the difference as in addition to local marketing efforts we will video your property and showcase it to quality buyers from abroad and pre-qualify offers so that you are not left hanging.

VIP Property Marketing Program
------------------------------

* HOME-STAGING tips & guidance!
* Local, National & International Coverage
* Promotion to unique database of thousands of buyers from abroad
* Exposure at forthcoming Aliyah &/or Israel Real Estate expos in London, New York & Toronto!
* Full video of property
* Direct Mailshot to 5000 homes
* International Social media campaign
* 1 contact point for all local and external agents via co-operation
* Peace of mind in knowing that your interests come FIRST

One thing for sure is that if and when you actually get to sell you will definitely need a well earned rest!

WATCH THIS testimonial from a happy seller that sums it all up in 30 seconds...*https://youtu.be/NcDXX8QO7xc*
READ dozens of testimonials on Linked In:linkedin.com/in/ilanrubinstein <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ilanrubinstein>

See reviews on our Facebook page:*https://www.facebook.com/pg/Ilanestates/reviews/*

FOR BUYERS:

If you are seeking to upgrade or downsize, trying to get onto the property ladder, we are on hand to help make it happen for you with minimal stress.
We provide you wit useful tips to help you save money and keep out of trouble.
Feel free to ask for our pocket guide to buying real estate in Israel or*CLICK HERE <http://www.ilanrealestate.com/page.asp?lang=en&page_id=296>*
Use our expertise to help you realize your dream by sitting back & watching real video tours of exclusive properties throughout Israel at:

*https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC0p9pfM5-t10ENOeTGptsg*

FOR INVESTORS:

If you have money in the bank "earning" negative real rates of interest your money is actually becoming worth LESS,
we will provide a bespoke assessment of your investment needs and provide you with the optimal solution.

Utilize the benefit of our 25+ years experience in property by calling us today for a professional, no obligation consultation.

We would be delighted to meet with you to discuss all your real estate needs and give you independent advice in total confidence.

MIGDAL HAMAYIM
Bright & airy, spacious 5 room apartment, 135 sq m, 3rd floor, central a/c, succah balcony facing West

SHEINFELD
6.5 room garden duplex, 190 sq m

MOSHAV NEVE MICHAEL
Street Level villa in new neighbourhood with over a dozen english speaking families.
American custom kitchen with separate sinks, island, wide freestanding stove and more.
Large living room with 4m high ceiling.
Breathtaking view from lounge and terrace.
Rental units
DON'T MISS OUT!

MOSHAV ADERET

LARGE VILLA FOR RENT
--------------------
Ever dreamed of living in a dati leumi kehilla in the countryside but within close proximity to the amenities of a city?
Large villa for rent in Moshav Aderet just 3 miles south of Beit Shemesh.

8 rooms, 3.5 bathrooms including two ensuites,
Large living room huge kitchen with separate sinks, 2 ovens & dishwashers and loads of cabinets and worktop,
a/c in every room,
Screens throughout.
Large garden, with large balcony, pergola & west facing open view
IMMEDIATE ENTRY
Option for furnished or unfurnished. No agency fee required from tenant on this property.

http://ilanrealestate.com/shome.asp?lang=en&id=10521

IMMACULATE VILLA IN PART ANGLO AREA

MOVE IN condition for sale.
5 rooms plus 2 room rental / grandparent annex at ground level
Asking 3.25m NIS

See video clip on our You Tube Channel at:

https://youtu.be/iNVxU1jKi7U

http://www.ilanrealestate.com/shome.asp?lang=en&id=10513

EFRAT- TE'ENA
6 room house 220 sq m built, near shops, amenities and Rabbi Riskin's Shul. Self contained basement unit at street level.
2.3m NIS
http://www.ilanrealestate.com/shome.asp?lang=en&id=10517

EFRAT DEKEL
--------------

360 sq m terraced cottage, 9 rooms, a/c, screens, bars, balcony with view. Includes basement.
BARGAIN 2.5m NIS
Also available for rent

===============

ALON SHVUT

8 Room duplex arranged as 2 sep units (5+3), 170 sqm in central location. 2nd/3rd floor, 3 bathrooms. Balcony, open view.
GREAT RENTAL INVESTMENT

www.ilanrealestate.com/shome.asp?lang=en&id=10511

Offers in region of 1.6m NIS!

====================

TEL AVIV
150 sq m Garden duplex apartment near Rothschild Blvd accessed by elevator from both levels.
4.9m NIS

OFFICES
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY offices in the heart of Tel Aviv at a discount to market value.
https://youtu.be/Xn9pzkUfGxY

=====================

MODI'IN
Hands on personal service to help you find the right neighbourhood for your family / budget.

New project by highly reliable builder in the new NOFIM neighbourhood.

20% DEPOSIT - Balance on Tofes 4 just prior to completion!

Central A/C
Smart Home (voucher)
80 x 80 Granite Porcelain Flooring
Double Glazing
Wall Mounted WC's
Vanity Units

6 room penthouses 158 sq m with 32 sq m balcony from 3.3m NIS

Book your tour today by calling Ilan on 0504-910-604

Huge database of thousands of available properties. By simultaneously handling your sale in Beit Shemesh /RBS & purchase in Modi'in we can save you money, help you achieve your goals and avoid cashflow problems and other headaches.

==========================

JERUSALEM Invest or Live

BARGAIN PENTCOTTAGES IN BAKA / GERMAN COLONY

TAMA 38 URBAN RENEWAL

New 5/6 room pentcottages
140 / 160 sq m
Entry within 12 months
only 31,500 NIS / Sq m

Details upon application

See videohttps://youtu.be/bbGwHZvokTc

------------------

NEAR OLD CITY

Luxury, new boutique apartments in small building located Hanevi'im minutes from Old City & Jaffa Street.

* 3-5 room apts
* 5 room garden apts

High spec units with parquet in master bedroom, underfloor heating and wall mounted toilets as standard!

 From only 3.1m NIS

IMMEDIATE ENTRY

https://youtu.be/wQG7NLk0r0U

======================

PRIME LOCATION on Rothschild Blvd near Habima
Range of new apartments including garden apartments, apartments including

Luxurious penthouse over 170 sq m built with over 100 sq m of balconies.
Click here to watch video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhk-ed5nqCE

B'vracha,

ILAN RUBINSTEIN