[BS/RBS list] PROTECT YOUR CHILD'S IMMUNE SYSTEM

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Sun Nov 24 11:17:58 EST 2019

Posting for a friend:

The change of seasons brings with it the advent of colds and viruses in the environment.

We all seek ways to protect our children from winter illness.

You’re invited to a workshop that will introduce you to a ‘home treatment kit’.

Participants will learn to apply a number of simple techniques that will enable you to improve, strengthen and stabilize your child’s immune and lymph systems, maximizing your child’s ability to fight disease and stay healthy.

Taught by Eyal Halperin, Master practitioner of Osteopathy for 12 years, Instructor at Wingate at the Israeli Osteopathic Studies Institute for 10 years.

Workshop will be held on Tuesday, December 3, from 9 AM – 12 noon.

Cost:  250 nis

Location:  Nachal Zohar 4/8, Ramat Beit Shemesh A

Advance registration required:  054-432-5677

~Rivka Ester Rothstein

Small Local Business