[BS/RBS list] Special job opportunity for few hours a month

רחל קוודרט rachel.k250 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 10:16:09 EST 2019

Seeking young men to work with an English speaking  boy with special needs
in his early twenties. We need someone to take him out on friday for a few
hours and to take him to shul on shabbat morning and maybe take him out
again in the afternoon.  He is in ramat beit shemesh. He is a very sweet
and fun loving boy, likes to get out and be with friends.
Please contact me if you are interested, even for part of the time.
Thank you
Rachelle
052-4767210