[BS/RBS list] WORKSHOP THURSDAY FOR FAMILY MEMBER/FRIEND WITH CANCER

karen lewis kalewis613 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 05:45:56 EST 2019

Expressive Movement and Playback Theatre Workshop

for women designed specifically for

family, caregivers, friends, and supporters

of loved ones with cancer.

Learn how to give voice to hopes, dreams and challenges.

Connect with unique internal resources to help with challenges and live
with joy and inner peace.

The vision of this particular workshop:

To develop tools to practice physiological-emotional regulation

To offer and receive a holding support from one another

To have the opportunity to experience our stories (each participant chooses
the extent to which she wishes to share) through the bodies and souls of
different group participants

To begin to access a place of peace and hope in “the eye of the storm”, to

discover and rediscover our meaning and sources of strength

To have a pleasurable artistic and musical experience of creation and
self-expression

To prepare for the unknown through the practice of improvisation

All of this will be facilitated in a safe space, each participant at her
own pace, through:

mindful movement exercises

interactive dyadic and group exercises

an introduction to playback theatre- creating and sharing of our stories in
an embodies way

group processing and sharing

November 28th, 2019

10am to 1pm

Rechov Shlomo Hamelech 5, RBS Gimmel

Subsided fee of NIS 50

Workshop Facilitators:

*Shirley Legum*

Internationally Renowned Playback Director

Therapist, Creator of Dancestory.

*Rochelle Tehila Martin*

Integrative Psychotherapist,

Certified Chaplain, Judance Instructor.

Spaces are limited

Please RSVP

*Eventbrite: http://bit.ly/dancestory1128 <http://bit.ly/dancestory1128>*

Rochelle Tehila Martin MSC, SCP-C

050-333-1892

Dr. Karen Lewis

keren.l at meuhedet.co.il

Bring comfortable clothing, soft shoes or sneakers

Sponsored by Thrivacious. Non profit organisation, supporting English
speaking women in Israel affected by cancer