[BS/RBS list] Naturopathic treatment

Eli Brody elibrody130 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 01:34:01 EST 2019

Have you been experiencing health problems and doctors can't figure out the
cause?
I've been there too, and I decided to take my health into my own hands.

I'm Elchonon Brody, a certified naturopath who specializes in treating
digestive disorders as well as a myriad of other health issues.

I use a combination of gradual diet and lifestyle changes as well as herbs
and supplements to treat your symptoms and improve your overall health.

To schedule an appointment call 052-765-7350

or email me at *elibrody130 at gmail.com <elibrody130 at gmail.com>*

Local small business