[BS/RBS list] Anyone know how to shut off horrible car alarm for good?

Meera Miller meera.miller at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 23:49:16 EST 2019

Our car alarm is going to be the end of us, it turns on if someone so much
as sneezes next to it, it goes off. This past Shabbos it went off during
the whole time  and this is not the first time it happened on Shabbos and
we are at our wits end. Anyone know how to turn it off for good and without
needing it to start up the car? We don't want to have to pay a bunch of
money to the shop.

--
  "If a person's personal growth in sprituality is commesurate with his
growth in loving people, then the spirituality is real." ~ Chazon Ish