[BS/RBS list] Selection of short term rentals RBS A, G

Sela list2626 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 03:16:50 EST 2019

BSD

*We **offer a range of short term rentals in RBS A and Gimmel,*

*Below you will find one of our luxurious options:*

** Luxury duplex with five bedrooms located on top of Nachal Ayalon in RBS
A.**, 2.5 en-suite,*

** 3.5 bathrooms (two showers with running hot water & two hot-tubs)*

** Spacious kitchen, living room, and master bedroom*

** * *The balcony is facing the lovely Ayalon park.*

** Central A/C and heating system *

** Large laundry room includes 10.5 Kg laundry machines and two dryers 6+8
Kg*

** Covered private parking*

** An ideally convenient location that is close to shuls, s**hopping
centers, and **buses to Jerusalem, Tzfat, and more.*

*Yitzhak Sela*
*052-7689026*