[BS/RBS list] Shoe repair MAKES HOUSE CALLS

Catriel Lev catriel.lev at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 13:12:14 EST 2019

Slight correction - it IS difficult for English-speakers to understand
the quick Hebrew announcements from a loudspeaker on a car.

The man at 054-660-9475 who fixes shoes, and many other things, calls himself:
Kol-Bo Tikkunim [which, in Hebrew, means "All-inclusive Repairs"]

(His first name is Avraham).

I have used him many times for shoe repairs, and he does a good job.

Catriel Lev - כתריאל לב

Bet Shemesh - בית שמש
ISRAEL
Mobile Phone: 050-205-7867 :טלפון נייד