[BS/RBS list] Butter Sale - Badatz Eida Chareidit

Avi Katz avikatz15 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 13:09:34 EST 2019

Exclusive private sale of eauropean butter

Milkiland Unsalted Butter 82.5 % Fat (product of Ukraine)

Do you miss real Butter?

Has the butter shortage in Israel been severely effecting your family?

Problem solved!

We were able to get a hold of bulk 20 kilo blocks of butter and we are
repackaging them in household quantities to fill your fridge.

200 grams - 20 Shekel

1 kilogram package 80 Shekel

Very Limited Quantity

Order by Email: Israelbutter at gmail.com

Or Call/Text +972586668017 (Avi)

Please specify: name, order, location (address) email, phone number,

**Order of 80 shekel or above includes delivery

**Smaller orders will be brought to pickup location in each community

CASH ONLY

--
Avi Katz
Chef & Entrepreneur