[BS/RBS list] Debbie's Real Food - This weeks Menu + Special trial - Delicious and Nutritious, Whole Food - freshly made - delivered daily

howard fabian fabian.howard31 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 12:38:01 EST 2019

Shavua tov everyone - this is the planned Menu for w/c 24th November 2019

*Special Trial*
If any new customers would like to try one of my meals this week I am happy
to take orders for just the lasagne on Tuesday.

*Please let me know by Monday sending me your name address and telephone
number to this email - cost 55 shekels each.   *

Remember its all *Gluten Free, No Eggs, No Dairy.*

Meals are prepared fresh every day.

Many local clients you can speak to for recommendations.

Vegan meals cooked - like you've never tasted - diverse, delicious, filling
and tasty.

The menu plan this week is: (subject to ingredients being available in the
shops/subject to change)
*Sunday*
Mac and cheese gluten free (not real cheese)
*Monday*
Lentil kale pomegranate salad with roasted red onion and wild carrots
*Tuesday*
Lasagne with sweet and sour cabbage salad
*Wednesday*
Quinoa chickpea salad with onion fritters and mango chutney
*Thursday*
Rice, tofu, roasted vegetables in a tamari pineapple mustard sauce

250 nis per person per week.

Minimum commitment 1 week at a time.

Treat yourself to a freshly made Delicious and Nutritious, Whole Food, Evening
meal - delivered to your door 5 nights Sun - Thu, between 17.00-18.30 pm or
at other times by arrangement) . (free for RBS A) (small delivery charge
everywhere else)

I look forward to cooking for you.

** Pictures are available upon request **

*Nachal Shimshon 13/3  Ramat Bet Shemesh Aleph*

*Small local business*