[BS/RBS list] Shoe repair MAKES HOUSE CALLS

Rafael Aryeh smitty at att.net
Tue Nov 19 16:39:43 EST 2019

OK, his name is KOBOL, Speaks HEBREW (Russian and very little English) drives around and says on a loudspeaker to bring out your shoes. CLEARLY an old world situation.I was given his number, when my trisim strap broke.HE CAME, and gave me NEW STRAP, FIXED for 50 sheks!And...he STITCHED A PAIR OF NEW BALANCE LEATHER SNEAKERS for me (40 sheks).I was about to toss them.....as the hole was on the TOP.
Hatzlacha.sweet man.054-660-9475or...if you understand Hebrew,,,listen for him to drive by