[BS/RBS list] COLMAR DELICATESSEN

abrams2 at bezeqint.net abrams2 at bezeqint.net
Sat Nov 23 11:12:11 EST 2019

Colmar Delicatessen suggests serving

our  Coldcuts [Pastrami,Corned Beef and Roast Beef]

OR

Brisket with a Honey/Mustard Sauce or Brisket in a Savory
Sauce

OR

A choice of either plain Roasted Chicken,Crumbed Chicken or
Flattened Chicken in either Honey/Mustard or BBQ sauce

We also have Biltong and Burgers and Boerewors

If you want uncooked Briskets or Corned Beef we have those
as well,

ALL UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLOT
MENORAT HA MAOR.

OUR MEAT IS  RABBANUT RASHIT CHALAK MEHADRIN

Call or e-mail us for our product /price list 02 992 3334 or
054 776 4574

Shavua Tov,

Margaret