[BS/RBS list] REMINDER WE need food for all day kiddush for Chayalim in Hevron this Shabbos

Yehudis Schamroth yehudisschamroth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 16:48:48 EST 2019

This week in Hevron, many thousands of people of all ages will descend
upon Ma'arat HaMachpela for Parshas Chaya Sarah!
As such- may more hundreds of chayaim will be there for security purposes.
The ladies of Efrat are organizing a huge all day kiddush for the
soldiers on Shabbos
If you want to make/ buy/ contribute anything at all- Please be in touch with me
I need to take things to Efrat by 930 Friday morning so I would
collect Thursday night any time
Thanks for your continued support of our wonderful chayaim !!! they so
appreciate us caring for them and feeding them too!
Unfortunately, we cannot accept any items that need refrigeration
Sincerely,
Yehudis 0545-91-6673 120/6 Nachal HaYarden
PS I need all items Thursday night by 11p

--
Yehudis Schamroth CRNA, Acupuncturist, Herbalist

Nachal Hayarden 120/6
Ramat Bet Shemesh, Israel
0545-91-6673 or 02-992-0268
http://rbsacupuncture.wordpress.com/