[BS/RBS list] Seeking Black curtains/backdrop

Rivka.hershon@gmail.com rivka.hershon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 14:07:09 EST 2019

Long shot- does anyone have old black curtains I could use as a backdrop for a family portrait? Or is there a Gemach for backdrops for school performances etc? The cheapest black material in the shop costs 40₪ per metre and I need 4 meters to hang it across the room because I haven’t got a stand. Thanks