[BS/RBS list] [לדוברי אנגלית[ Marsha Razin Film Club on December 2, 2019, at 7:15 p.m.

Bibsi Zuckerbrot bibsi.zuckerbrot at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 10:29:26 EST 2019

Please join us for the next meeting of the Marsha Razin *z”l* Book and Film
Club on* December 2, 2019, at 7:15 p.m*., when we will watch  and then
discuss the film *“The Children Act”*:

Judge Fiona May (Emma Thompson) must race against the clock to determine
the fate of a teenage boy  in need of a life-saving blood transfusion,
stretching her life and her fractured marriage to the breaking point.
Nominated for several International Film awards.

*A 10 NIS donation is requested when films are shown.*

The following meeting of the Marsha Razin Book and Film Club will be:*January
6, 2020, at 7:30 p.m. – Beneath a Scarlet Sky by Mark Sullivan*

Based on the true story of a forgotten hero,* Beneath a Scarlet Sky* is the
triumphant, epic tale of one young man’s incredible courage and resilience
during one of history’s darkest hours. Pino Lella wants nothing to do with
the war or the Nazis. He was a normal Italian teenager—obsessed with music,
food, and girls—but his days of innocence were numbered when he becomes the
personal driver for Adolf Hitler’s left hand in Italy, General Hans Leyers,
one of the Third Reich’s most mysterious and powerful commanders. A story
you would not believe was possible if it were fiction!

Our Book and Film Club is open to all interested adults in the area.  All
meetings and materials are in English.  The meetings will be held on the
second Monday of each month at The Benjamin Library, located in The
Mayerhoff Matnas, unless otherwise indicated. View* full schedule
<https://library.shemesh.co.il/wpe/en/activity/book-and-film-club/>* here.
When are discussing a book, the meeting will start at 7:30 p.m. When we
watch a film, the meeting will start at 7:15 p.m.
*ALSO:*
We are making a change to the movie schedule:
in March, we're going to watch "Mark Felt, the Man Who Brought Down the
White House" - its a good movie & very timely, given the US politics.

And then on May 1, we'll show Gifted, the movie that was scheduled for May