[BS/RBS list] Parshas Chaya Sarah: Want to contribute to Shabbos kiddush for chayalim in Hevron?

Yehudis Schamroth yehudisschamroth at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 14:51:00 EST 2019

This week in Hevron, many thousands of people of all ages will descend
upon Ma'arat HaMachpela for Parshas Chaya Sarah!
As such- may more hundreds of chayaim will be there for security purposes.
The ladies of Efrat are organizing a huge all day kiddush for the
soldiers on Shabbos
If you want to make/ buy/ contribute anything at all- Please be in touch with me
I need to take things to Efrat by 930 Friday morning so I would
collect Thursday night any time
Thanks for your continued support of our wonderful chayaim !!! they so
appreciate us caring for them and feeding them too!
Sincerely,
Yehudis 0545-91-6673
--
Yehudis Schamroth CRNA, Acupuncturist, Herbalist

Nachal Hayarden 120/6
Ramat Bet Shemesh, Israel
0545-91-6673 or 02-992-0268
http://rbsacupuncture.wordpress.com/