[BS/RBS list] [RBS1] Shoe repair - reply

britstownjew britstownjew at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 18 12:27:46 EST 2019

 In the Beit Shemesh Mercaz - diagonally opposite the gas offices.

    On Monday, 18 November 2019, 17:16:13 GMT+2, M. B. Americus <mbamericus at ieee.org> wrote:

 Hi all,
Looking for shoe repair in RBS-A/BS.  I see others are asking, but no responses to the list.Please reply to me, and the list!
I already know of "Hasandler" under Yesh in the RBS-A mercaz (055-660-0926, 02-648-3022), but he's only open, I think, in the early evening.
Thanks,
--M

Mordechai Americus

Sa ba nim / Master Martial Arts Instructor

www.martialartsacademyisrael.wordpress.com

mbamericus at ieee.org

077-431-0116 / 052-786-7040

&:-)&

--

_._,_._,_Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#200050) | Reply To Sender| Mute This Topic| New Topic

Your message can be here for just $12.50 per week.
Contact RBS1+owner at groups.io for information.

Buy a domain from http://shop.webuilder.us