[BS/RBS list] [ EVENTS ] Business women take note!

Shemesh Updates info at shemesh.co.il
Mon Nov 18 06:01:07 EST 2019

Business women take note!
The annual Temech Conference for women in business is taking place TOMORROW
with an incredible lineup of inspiring speakers, powerful ideas and
valuable connections.

This year our very own Sharon Rottman, founder of Shemesh Media will be
part of the program!
Make sure to come say hi!

This is a day to learn and grow your business and walk away with new
skills, ideas, partners, contracts, referrals, and even revenue streams!
Not enough can be said about this conference!
Find out more and get your ticket here: http://bit.ly/37f9BLh

Would you like to receive important updates and local events in a weekly
email digest?
Send "Subscribe" to updates at shemesh.co.il

OR

Click here to join our no chatter, updates only whatsapp group:
http://bit.ly/2YaJSyE