[BS/RBS list] Have you checked out this week's specials at Best Market?

ShemeshPhone Directory sales at shemesh.co.il
Mon Nov 18 02:11:52 EST 2019

TBK 19/50

Before you shop for this week's groceries, click here for this weeks
flyer : https://goo.gl/mHCVYR
 for great deals on the products you use.

Come into Best Market for a relaxing and enjoyable shopping experience.

10 Great Reasons to shop at Best Market

1. Customer service - need something?  Please ask.  We are happy to provide
"American Service"
2. American products that you can't find anywhere else.
4. High-quality fresh fruits and vegetables  under the Hashgacha of HaRav
Efrati.
3. Weekly specials.  Check out our full-colour flyer at:
https://goo.gl/mHCVYR  for great deals on the products you use.
4. Become a Club Member and enjoy even more discounts and FREE delivery
(with 600nis purchase) within 4 hours.
5. Home delivery - we bag your groceries (including the perishables) and
deliver them straight to your home. You won't have to wait long for your
order either.
7. No long checkout lines - we add cashiers as needed to keep your waiting
time down to a minimum.
8. Cleanliness is our priority.  We keep the store clean for you.
9, Fresh Butcher - daily delivery of fresh, mehadrin chicken and
meat, prepared to your specification.  Don't wait in line, order in
advance with an email to mybestbutcher at gmail.com and have it ready for pick
up when you come.
10.  Two conveniently located stores to serve you.  Our full
service supermarket at Park Center, Nachal Dolev 19 and our Makolet
style store at Nachal Habesor 2.

Don't forget to click on this link for our weekly specials:
https://goo.gl/mHCVYR
Looking forward to serving you.
02-6335800
ᐧ