[BS/RBS list] CHILLY ENOUGH FOR YOU? EAT SOUP!

Simply Soups simplysoups.yum at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 15:36:56 EST 2019

Lunch-time, dinner time, mid-afternoon, erev Shabbat - enjoy the growing
stock of our totally yummy soups!  Only fresh ingredients.  No
artificial additives.  Simply scrumptious!

. *GYPSY SOUP - *bite-sized vegetables and chic peas in a tomato base broth
with a heady bouquet of herbs and spices.  (Think Moosewood Cookbook, c.
1980's!)

. *CREAM OF **KISHU'IM* - delicately herbed, goes well with everything

. *BUTTERNUT SILK* - velvety texture, just butternut

. *CARROT/PEANUT BUTTER* - just beyond!

. *AUTUMN DREAM * - smoothly blended sweet potatoes, flavored with apples
and cinnamon.  A favorite for any season!

 . *4 Cs - CREAMY CAULIFLOWER CARROT CURRY* - out of this world!

100% *Pareve*, IKO hechsher - Kasher l'Mehadrin.

International Kashrut Organization, www.ikakoshe <http://www.ikokosher.org/>
r.com

No flour, no msg, no soup powders, no fake cream, no sugar, minimal salt.
100% Vegan.

Soups come frozen in liter containers.  35 nis per liter; 3 liters for 100
nis.

Please phone your order to make arrangements for pick up.  02-999-3470.

We're located at Nahar HaYarkon 8/1, RBS A, ground floor.

Delivery for minimum 3 liters soup for 15 nis, Thursday afternoon/evening in

 ~The Rothstein Family         *simplysoups.yum at gmail.com
<simplysoups.yum at gmail.com>*

local small business