[BS/RBS list] SPECIALIZING WITH SENIORS-- NEED HELP WITH SMARTPHONES, COMPUTERS AND HEALING

Robin Singer robin7b at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 15:36:33 EST 2019

I specialize in working with seniors.
Call and I will see how I can help!
Looking forward!
Robin 050-991-4492
Here are some ideas.....
1)       FRUSTRATED WITH YOUR COMPUTER or SMARTPHONE!!! NEED HAND HOLDING

- DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOUR COMPUTER/SMARTPHONE DOES WHAT IT DOES?

- USE WHATSAPP, WAZE, CALENDAR, OR OTHER APPS ON YOUR PHONE

- WANT TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN PHOTO ALBUM BOOK, USING YOUR PICTURES!!

- HAVE COMPUTER or SMARTPHONE QUESTIONS?

- WANT TO SEND or RECEIVE PICTURES AND SAVE PICTURES?

- USE THE INTERNET or GOOGLE?

I have been teaching computers/technology for over 20 years. I don't only
teach you the key strokes, but I teach you the logic behind it so that you
can understand what you are doing and use that knowledge in other
programs/apps on your computer/phone.

For more information, please contact me at 050-991-4492.

Looking forward to learning together!

2)        LEARN HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN PHOTO ALBUM BOOK, USING YOUR PICTURES!!

You can make a book out of anything that you want to keep forever and pass
down to future generations:

- All your Pictures, Recipes, Memoirs, History of parents/grandparents with
pictures;  A great vacation, Brit, or any other occasion that you want
to remember

For more information, please contact me at 050-991-4492.

Looking forward to learning and creating together!

3)     IMPROVE IMMUNE SYSTEM, POSTURE, & FLEXIBILITY  THROUGH CHI-KONG
EXERCISES

Chi-Kong will improve your health, muscle strength, flexibility, balance,
and posture while lowering blood pressure, reducing stress, anxiety  and
depression.

Exercises are easy to follow, gentle, yet very effective for maintaining
good health.

For more information, please contact me at 050-991-4492..

Looking forward to exercising and healing together!

- Small local business

*Robin Singer*
*Computer & Chi Kong Healing Exercise Instructor*
*050-991-4492*