[BS/RBS list] Buy, sell or invest in real estate

Ilan David Rubinstein office at ilanrealestate.com
Sun Nov 17 14:41:42 EST 2019

For the latest Israel economic data, real estate opportunities & ways to save money, check out our Fall newsletter*HERE <https://mailchi.mp/a22b27d727a3/investinisrael-4708161>*

THIS WEEK'S SELECTED PROPERTIES

RAMAT BET SHEMESH ALEPH
Off market, discreet opportunity to acquire a well located, street level 6 room house with scope for grandparent suite on ground floor.
Further details upon application

MIGDAL HAMAYIM
5 room apartment, 3rd floor, succah balcony facing West

MOSHAV NEVE MICHAEL
Street Level villa in new neighbourhood with over a dozen english speaking families.
American custom kitchen with separate sinks, island, wide freestanding stove and more.
Large living room with 4m high ceiling.
Breathtaking view from lounge and terrace.
Rental units
DON'T MISS OUT!

MOSHAV ADERET
8 room villa for rent with immediate posession

7 room villa for sale in immaculate condition.

EFRAT- TEENA
6 room house near Centre and Rabbi Riskin Shul

FOR SELLERS:

Selling your property can be an arduous task at the best of times. people often don't show up or just want to look around before getting mortgage approval or even prior to even deciding whether to sell themselves and when interested throw lowball offers. Banks have become more picky over which borrowers to approve so you may have already been let down by someone who thought he had the funds. Alternatively you may just be seeing more enquiries from agents than buyers in the current market and due to the affordable housing program has many people sitting on the fence waiting for their names to come up in the lottery.

To help you sell in a slower market, you can find tips for sellers on our website*SELLERS GUIDE <http://ilanrealestate.com/page.asp?lang=en&page_id=390>*
Accordingly, listing with our V.I.P. Property Marketing Program could make all the difference as in addition to local marketing efforts we will video your property and showcase it to quality buyers from abroad and pre-qualify offers so that you are not left hanging.

VIP Property Marketing Program
------------------------------

* HOME-STAGING tips & guidance!
* Local, National & International Coverage
* Promotion to unique database of thousands of buyers from abroad
* Exposure at forthcoming Aliyah & Israel Real Estate expos in London, New York & Toronto!
* Full video of property
* Direct Mailshot to 5000 homes
* International Social media campaign
* 1 contact point for all local and external agents via co-operation
* Peace of mind in knowing that your interests come FIRST

One thing for sure is that if and when you actually get to sell you will definitely need a well earned rest!

WATCH THIS testimonial from a happy seller that sums it all up in 30 seconds...*https://youtu.be/NcDXX8QO7xc*
READ dozens of testimonials on Linked In:linkedin.com/in/ilanrubinstein <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ilanrubinstein>

See reviews on our Facebook page:*https://www.facebook.com/pg/Ilanestates/reviews/*

FOR BUYERS:

If you are seeking to upgrade or downsize, trying to get onto the property ladder, we are on hand to help make it happen for you with minimal stress.
We provide you wit useful tips to help you save money and keep out of trouble.
Feel free to ask for our pocket guide to buying real estate in Israel or*CLICK HERE <http://www.ilanrealestate.com/page.asp?lang=en&page_id=296>*
Use our expertise to help you realize your dream by sitting back & watching real video tours of exclusive properties throughout Israel at:

*https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC0p9pfM5-t10ENOeTGptsg*

FOR INVESTORS:

If you have money in the bank "earning" negative real rates of interest your money is actually becoming worth LESS,
we will provide a bespoke assessment of your investment needs and provide you with the optimal solution.

Utilize the benefit of our 25+ years experience in property by calling us today for a professional, no obligation consultation.

We would be delighted to meet with you to discuss all your real estate needs and give you independent advice in total confidence.

B'vracha,

ILAN RUBINSTEIN
CEO
I.L.A.N. Estates & Investments