[BS/RBS list] Before you do anything, Contact us First!

Shmuel Furman hamakomhaechad at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 12:59:18 EST 2019

 Are you thinking about moving?

Do you need to downsize and remove old furniture, appliances, and more from
your home or office?

Are you upgrading from your old furniture, appliances, housewares, or
office equipment to new?

Can't find what you are looking for in the stores and are feeling
frustrated?

If you answered yes to any of the above, you need to contact us today!

At Ha-Makom Ha-Echad, *we will do the work for you!*

We can help you and take away the stress and that feeling of being
overwhelmed.

We can recommend movers, packers, home organizers, realtors, and all the
professionals that you will need to make your move less stressful for you.

We will run the entire sale and sell your old used items on consignment for
you.

We also buy items that we will then make ready for re-sale for our showroom.

We will remove the old items from your home or office that you want to give
away just to get them out in order to be rid of them so that you do not
have the hassle of trying to find someone to take them for you.

If you can't find what you are looking for in the stores, we can either
find it for you from one of our suppliers or custom design-build it for
you.  We can work with you to design and build custom cabinets, closets,
furniture pieces, and more.  We work with experts like Yosi Golano Design,
who has more than 30 years in the business, in order to bring you the
highest quality product that will fit your budget.

Contact us today for your free consultation via email, phone, SMS, or
Whatsap.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Local Small Beit Shemesh Business

Shmuel Furman
*Ha-Makom Ha-Echad*

*The One Place to Buy, Sell, and Rent new and used Furniture, Appliances,
and more*

*Small Local Beit Shemesh Business*