[BS/RBS list] New FREE Dating Clarity E-Course and New Article on Relationship Skill-building

Chani Maybruch drchanimaybruch at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 12:47:21 EST 2019

Hi! I hope your week is off to a great start!

I'd like to let you know about my 2 new FREE resources to strengthen your
relationships!

1. Power of the Social Mirror: How Mirroring can Improve Your Relationship
<https://chanimaybruch.com/how-mirroring-can-improve-your-relationship/>

Check out my latest blogpost on ChaniMaybruch.com to learn how mirroring
can improve your relationship. Increase empathy and emotional connection
with your partner through mirroring!

2. New FREE Dating Clarity E-Course
<https://chanimaybruch.com/get-clarity-in-dating-to-find-your-match/>

Get dating clarity! My FREE dating tool will help you find your match! Sign
up for my FREE Five Day E-course. Gain self-awareness and confidence in
dating!
Share with someone you know who is new to dating or looking for a new
approach to dating!

Small local business

Dr. Chani Maybruch

*Premier Relationship Education & Coaching*

*ChaniMaybruch.com <http://chanimaybruch.com/>*