[BS/RBS list] free lecture

Bracha Toporowitch brachatop at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 02:06:12 EST 2019

BS”D

Hello dear friends,

It’s encouraging that some of you are turning to me for assistance.

Unfortunately the need is great and so I am giving a *free *lecture

*“Mind-Body Healing for Enhanced Fertility”*

When: Monday, Dec. 2 – 4 Kislev at 8 PM.

Lecture in Hebrew at 9 PM.

Where: *Bet Gefen Poriah,*

Yechezkel 19, apart. 13 (3rd fl.), RBS Gimel.

Who should attend this lecture?

Women with fertility issues, and also mothers, M-I-Ls, sisters,

friends, co-workers, etc. of women that are struggling with fertility.

This lecture is for anyone who knows someone who might benefit

from the amazing insights and practical information that you will hear.

Once you have gained insights as to how *Mind-Body Healing*

can positively affect fertility you can approach your loved one

and suggest she take advantage of my expertise.

I give *free *consults to women with fertility issues.

Join me on Monday Dec. 2 for an amazing evening!

Please tell your friends about this free lecture

And please, put it on your What’s-Up and email lists.

There is such a great need and so much to gain!

Looking forward to greeting you and to being of service!

Bracha Toporowitch, CHT,

Certified Fertility Coach since 2006,

with *haskomos rabbonim.*

brachatop at gmail.com   058-3203463   052-2904463