[BS/RBS list] Debbie's Real Food - This weeks Menu - Delicious and Nutritious, Whole Food - freshly made - delivered daily

howard fabian fabian.howard31 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 11:46:03 EST 2019

Hi Everyone,

Shavua Tov!

Let me make dinner for you / the family.

*Gluten Free, No Eggs, No Dairy.*

Meals are prepared fresh every day.

Many local clients you can speak to for recommendations.

Vegan meals cooked - like you've never tasted - diverse, delicious, filling
and tasty.

*This weeks Menu* - (subject to ingredients being available in the
shops/subject to change)

*Monday* - Vegan lentil shepherd pie with sweet potato and white potato and
a green salad

*Tuesday* - Oat Roti filled with roasted vegetables, fresh hummus, carrot
salad and Israeli salad
*Wednesday *- Aromatic white rice with chickpea potato pea curry and a side
salad
*Thursday* - Pad Thai noodle stir-fry with vegetables ginger and garlic
plus a clear vegetable broth with fresh vegetables pieces.

So why not treat yourself - to amazing creative, tasty, vegetable dishes
and have an exciting change from your regular meals.

200 nis per person per week.

Minimum commitment 1 week at a time.

Treat yourself to a freshly made Delicious and Nutritious, Whole Food, Evening
meal - delivered to your door 4 nights Mon - Thu, between 17.00-18.30 pm or
at other times by arrangement) . (free for RBS A) (small delivery charge
everywhere else)

I look forward to cooking for you.

** Pictures are available upon request **

*Nachal Shimshon 13/3  Ramat Bet Shemesh Aleph*

*Small local business*