[BS/RBS list] Amazing Play - coming to Beit Shemesh soon - "In a Stranger's Grave"

Ganot, Brenda BrendaG at jafi.org
Thu Nov 14 11:10:36 EST 2019

Didn't buy your tickets yet? There is still time - but don't put it off for much longer

Don't miss this amazing and important production that is coming to Beit Shemesh on December 4th.

The name of the play is "In  a Stranger's Grave" . It is an explosive play that challenges us to define true conversion.

Another reason to see it is that it features our own Howie Metz and Sandy Cash as well as other terrific actors. I saw the play in Jerusalem over Succot and decided to help bring it to Beit Shemesh.

The play is written by Miriam Metzinger and director by Yael Valier.

After the play there will be a discussion with the playwright and the director about the issues facing converts in Israel today. For a link to buy tickets go to:
www.theaterandtheology.com

The play is in English.