[BS/RBS list] want to make money off of a sheital that is anyways sitting around?

Chaya Stark innershalom at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 04:27:50 EST 2019

Hi! I sell second hand sheitals in Eeretz Yisrael for very very low prices
to those who cannot otherwise afford a new or even used one (since the
prices of used are usually too expensive as well) i do charge low prices
since i invest a lot into this to make it an environment that people feel
comfortable and don't have too feel bad about not being able to afford new.
(renting, washing n setting, picking up, delivery services etc etc..)
let me know if you would like to take part in this chesed
we will pick up

if donating is not an option for you, then i also sell on consignment.

or i also buy sheitals (for low prices since i try to keep my prices down)

please contact me if you are interested in one of the three options

thank you!