[BS/RBS list] Looking to buy? Looking to rent? Look no further!

VANESSA SHNAIDER vanessa.shnaider at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 04:13:47 EST 2019

Shnaider Properties & Investments has several properties, both for sale and
rent, currently available.

FOR SALE:

   1.

   Villa on HaYarkon priced for immediate sale, a real score!  240 meters
   built, with many options - chalal and a rental unit with separate entrance,
   and 2 covered parking spots. Normally sold for 3,200,000₪ this villa is
   400,000₪ below market value at 2,800,000₪

   2.

   A 4 room apartment in Mishkafayim. In the sought after Chazon & Galili
   project. Only 1,600,000₪ priced to sell. Central air, amazing view, great
   apartment!

FOR RENT:

   1.

   A beautiful 3 room luxury apartment, brand new from the builder on
   Nachal Tzeelim, Directly in front of the mercaz. Available December 1st.
   Only 3800₪ with an Amazing view!
   2.

   A 7 room luxury villa on Yarkon, brand new from the builder, with all
   the upgrades - only 7500₪, long term. Call for details.
   3.

   A luxury 5 room penthouse in Mishkafayim!!! 3 balconies, stunning view
   multiple bathrooms, luxury kitchen.  Available December 1st. Only 6200₪

We have more properties for sale and rent. Please call 058-729-5810 for
details, and we will be happy to find you what you’re looking for.

Small local business