[BS/RBS list] Unsolicited Recommendation for Dr. Gedalya Shindler

Aliza Swift alizaswift at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 16:08:30 EST 2019

 We highly recommend Dr. Gedalya Shindler for vision therapy! Our
*third *daughter
has just completed vision therapy in his clinic and we are so happy with
the results. His through and well-thought out approach has greatly improved
our daughter's performance in school! Dr. Shindler is very patient and easy
to work with. In the past few days, our daughter actually started reading
chapter books on her own! This is not something she would have attempted
before the vision therapy.

You can look up his number in the shemeshphone or contact me.
-Aliza Swift