[BS/RBS list] PRICES REDUCED - Whole Bunch of Electronic Stuff for Sale

Matty Rubenstein yad2enquiries at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 15:23:56 EST 2019

We have a bunch of electronic stuff for sale - here’s what’s left - email us for more detail about any of the items:
Audio Cassette to MP3 Converter - New - NOW 50 SHEKELS
Skullcandy Soundmine Portable Bluetooth Speaker - New - NOW 50 SHEKELS
Quicktionary TS Pocket Scanning Hebrew <-> English Translator - Used - NOW 225 SHEKELS
3G Cellular Wireless Router Hotspot NetStick (ZTE R206-Z) - Used - NOW 50 SHEKELS
Please email Matty or Allyson for my information. We’re in RBSA.