[BS/RBS list] Job Opportunity for Sales people

Lenny at shlockrock.com Lenny at shlockrock.com
Thu Nov 7 04:09:04 EST 2019

Company in Israel now looking to hire – Whatsapp Ari if you are interested +917-334-6772

Looking for dynamic and very articulate home-based salespeople. Competitive salary with additional commissions based on sales made.

What We Are Looking For/Elements of the Job:

• You must love talking to people, as this job requires you to be on the phone constantly. You will spend your time making contact and building relationships with business leaders.

• Leads are provided for our reps so they can focus on making the sale and closing the deal vs spending their time prospecting.

Requirements:

• Self motivated – Our reps are goal oriented and understand that their hard work results in financial success.

• Outgoing, sociable, and extremely personable on phone.