[BS/RBS list] wherever you are....Likrat Kallah auction/raffle tickets are available for purchase!

Sadeena Pinhasik saddav2 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 23:54:51 EST 2019

It's so easy....and so fun!   The gifts are great .......the שכר is even
better!
*106 Raffle gifts* and *37 Chinese Auction Gifts*!
Every penny you spend is *100% percent tzedakah* and is used to buy new
household items for disadvantaged brides.  Every donation can be
considered *Maaser
money*

Are in you in the *Sheinfeld area*?   Call *Shoshie Lichtman   052 720 3003*
Are in *Nofei Aviv?*                           Call *Ruchie Bromberg   050
499 1968*
Are you *RBS Gimmel? *                   Call *Esti Lindner            053
820 5893*
                                                or      Call *Chava
Raffles         058 432 6089*
Are you in *Ramat Shilo*?                  Call *Liora Mori
 054 200 9252*
Are you in *RBS Aleph?   *                  Call *Me
   050 909 4463*
or do you just want to be where you are without going anywhere other than
your living room?
No problem, we have that option as well.
Call our trusty *traveling Saleslady   054 549 6078*

Likrat Kallah, a very proud project of Lemaan Achai, has merited to help
4431 brides throughout Israel, regardless of their political or religious
affiliation by giving them 7-10 new household items(pots, pans, silverware,
dishes, etc) for free!

Now, down to business!!!
Here are the Chinese Auction tickets
*One ticket for  25 nis but if you buy 4 for 100 nis, we throw in another 2
for free.*

*6000 nis off Braces from the Lavi Clinic....compliments of Dr. Gherman*
*5000 nis off any wig at Sara Baila*
*Half Eternity Ring from Tzvi Hager valued at 3300 nis!!!*
*Osher Ad*-*1000 nis* *coupon*
*1000 nis coupon *at *Pirate Adom*
*Dream Card-750 nis coupon*
*Rami Levi-500 nis coupon*
*Best Market-500 nis coupon*
*Kol Hakfuim-500 nis coupon*
*Superpharm-500 nis coupon*
*Katzefet-500 nis coupon!*
*H&M -500 nis coupon*
*Talia's Designer Basics 500 nis*
*Lebo's-600 nis men's suit*
*Nespresso Citiz and Milk machine valued at 1490 nis!*
*Pinsky Jewelers-500 nis coupon*
*Feinschild Jewelers-600 nis coupon*
*Holy Bagels-500 nis coupon*
*Mesubin-500 nis coupon*
*Cafe Rimon-500 nis coupon*

*Daniel Wellington Watch from Gentlemen/Bet Shemesh  *
*Kinar Hotel Getaway-*one night for a couple, including breakfast *compliments
of Travel Deal*
*Dalton Tzimmer Getaway*-in Moshav Dalton-a beautiful Tzimmer, includes
breakfas
*2 year membership at National Parks*
*Country Swimming-10 entrances*
*Eugene Weisberg-Family outdoor Session*
*Instapix-Family photo shoot and largest print canvas*
*Kobi Extermination and Polishing-600 nis to exterminate your home*
*Simcha Magnets-יש מגנטים- worth 1500 nis!*

and just some of the Raffle gifts:
[...]

Thank you to our sponsors-We couldn't do it without your tremendous help!!!
**Double Diamond Sponsors*: *
*Debbie Sassen Financial Planner, *
*Miriam Wapner-*  Miriam Wapner: Marriage and Family Counseling, Life
Coaching.
*Studio MusiKef*
*Leeba Rosenthal of BeSimcha Party Planning and Design *
*Enaya Designs  *

**Diamond Sponsors*: *
Yehudis Schamrot-Acupuncture
Super Pharm, (Big Fashion)
Dr. Jonathan Links
RBS Gelt Center
Now My PC Works. Com
Holy Bagel
Sunrise Realtors
Bet Shemesh Municipality
Gold Insurance

**Gold Sponsors**:
Dr. Brim, Chiropractor
Lili SockShop
J-10 Pizza
Ilan Sivan Gardener
Shemeshphone

**Silver Sponsors: **
At Your Service Cleaner Referral Service
Feinschild Jewelers
Hakol L'Shulchan

10 anonymous sponsors
 one sponsorship is for: לע״נ חנה רחל בת משה   one is By Jeanette Weinshell
in honor of her 9th year of Aliya and as a merit for  יוסף מנחם בן יהודה