[BS/RBS list] INVEST

Ilan David Rubinstein office at ilanrealestate.com
Sun Nov 3 16:01:34 EST 2019

Listings of sales & rentals and investments appear below...

FOR SELLERS:

Selling your property can be an arduous task at the best of times. people often don't show up or just want to look around before getting mortgage approval or even prior to even deciding whether to sell themselves and when interested throw lowball offers. Banks have become more picky over which borrowers to approve so you may have already been let down by someone who thought he had the funds. Alternatively you may just be seeing more enquiries from agents than buyers in the current market and due to the affordable housing program has many people sitting on the fence waiting for their names to come up in the lottery.

To help you sell in a slower market, you can find tips for sellers on our websiteSELLERS GUIDE  <http://ilanrealestate.com/page.asp?lang=en&page_id=390>
Accordingly, listing with our V.I.P. Property Marketing Program could make all the difference as in addition to local marketing efforts we will video your property and showcase it to quality buyers from abroad and pre-qualify offers so that you are not left hanging.

VIP Property Marketing Program
------------------------------

* HOME-STAGING tips & guidance!
* Local, National & International Coverage
* Promotion to unique database of thousands of buyers from abroad
* Exposure at forthcoming Aliyah & Israel Real Estate expos in London, New York & Toronto!
* Full video of property
* Direct Mailshot to 5000 homes
* International Social media campaign
* 1 contact point for all local and external agents via co-operation
* Peace of mind in knowing that your interests come FIRST

One thing for sure is that if and when you actually get to sell you will definitely need a well earned rest!

WATCH THIS testimonial from a happy seller that sums it all up in 30 seconds...https://youtu.be/NcDXX8QO7xc
READ dozens of testimonials on Linked In:linkedin.com/in/ilanrubinstein <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ilanrubinstein>
See reviews on our Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/pg/Ilanestates/reviews/

To gain international exposure for your property including next weeks Israel Property Show in London call ILAN on 0504-910-604.

FOR BUYERS:

If you are seeking to invest, upgrade or downsize or simply trying to get onto the property ladder, we are on hand to help make it happen for you with minimal stress.
We provide you with useful tips to help you save money. Use our expertise to you to realize your dreams.

Sit back & watch real video tours of exclusive properties throughout Israel at:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC0p9pfM5-t10ENOeTGptsg

Check out our last newsletter athttps://mailchi.mp/8ebe324436d6/investinisrael-1549889?e=[UNIQID]

Whether your family is growing or the nest is looking more empty. Whether you're looking to upgrade, downsize or simply relocate, ILAN Estates & Investments are best placed to help you handle all aspects of the move in a co-ordinated manner. For bespoke personal service with additional tips utilizing the benefit of our 25+ years experience in property, call us today for a professional, no obligation consultation.

There are a number of associated costs involved in buying a property in Israel including "Mas Rechisha" (purchase tax) as well as legal & realtor fees where applicable.
Less well known costs are for engineer/surveyor reports & opening a mortgage file.

One of the least known hidden costs are incurred when transferring money for the property purchase from overseas.
Banks convert their customers money at their buy/sell rates & make a handsome profit on the "spread". This often amounts to up to 3% of the amount being converted.
Buyers often subsequently realize that they may then be short of funds to complete their purchase especially if the currency has also moved against them in the interim.
Whilst many associated are unavoidable, currency conversion costs can indeed be trimmed.

We are pleased to introduce Currencies Direct Limited, an established London based international money transfer company with branches in many countries around the world.
Currencies Direct don't work on the "spread" but rather at the "mid" or "representative" rate. Beyond saving you tens of thousands of shekels in bank fees, they provide a hassle free service and can even help you "buy forward" to reduce or eliminate any currency exposure.
Currencies Direct Ltd are FCA regulated.

For best rates visit Currencies Direct clickHERE  <https://www.currenciesdirect.com/aff/v1/ilan.php>

Whilst there is no such thing as a free lunch, the risk of using can be mitigated by using a bona fide licenced international operator.

N.B. We often recommend a range of service providers including lawyers, engineers and other professionals that we believe provide added value to our clients.
Notwithstanding the fact that we believe them to be bona fide, it is incumbent upon buyers & investors to make their own enquiries to be satisfied before proceeding to use their services. Accordingly, we hereby disclaim liability for any adverse outcome resulting from such recommendations.

There are additional hidden extras when buying new build which are listed in greater details on our website by clickingHERE  <http://www.ilanrealestate.com/page.asp?lang=en&page_id=314>

============

SELECTION OF LISTINGS
=====================

RAMAT BET SHEMESH ALEPH
-----------------------

NEW MISHKAFAYIM INVESTMENT

Long term project geared for stability & growth
5 year leases
Zero hassle dealing with tenants
Min Investment 500k NIS
Details upon application by e mail:office at ilanrealestate.com

=========================

BEIT SHEMESH

---------------------

SHEINFELD  - GARDEN DUPLEX FOR SALE
180 sq m with sep entrance to basement.
MUST SEE
1.975m NIS

==============

NOFEI HASHEMESH

EXCLUSIVE 4 Rooms, 2nd floor with ensuite, fully fitted kitchen, central a/c, screens, balcony with view, shabbat elevator
INCOME PRODUCING INVESTMENT WITH 5 YEAR LEASE = c. 3.7% P.A. Gross Yield!
1.5m NIS - SOLD

Details:http://www.ilanrealestate.com/shome.asp?lang=en&id=10518
Video Tour:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRpyvRaQWJU

  =========================

MIGDAL HAMAYIM

5 room apt 135 sq m in central location near amenities. large kitchen & salon, A/C, sukkah balcony with open view. Immediate entry
BARGAIN 1.4m NIS

4% Estimated Rental Value (Gross Yield)

=========================

MOSHAVIM

ADERET
------
Dati Leumi moshav in lush countryside with  20+ english speaking families, mostly ashkenazi minyan, Bnei Akiva, Makolet & transport. Warm & diverse community atmosphere for kids & grown ups!

LARGE VILLA FOR RENT
--------------------
Ever dreamed of living in a dati leumi kehilla in the countryside but within close proximity to the amenities of a city?
Large villa for rent in Moshav Aderet just 3 miles south of Beit Shemesh.

8 rooms, 3.5 bathrooms including two ensuites,
Large living room huge kitchen with separate sinks, 2 ovens & dishwashers and loads of cabinets and worktop,
a/c in every room,
Screens throughout.
Large garden, with large balcony, pergola & west facing open view
IMMEDIATE ENTRY
Option for furnished or unfurnished. No agency fee required from tenant on this property.

http://ilanrealestate.com/shome.asp?lang=en&id=10521

------------------
ADERET EXCLUSIVE LISTING:

IMMACULATE VILLA IN PART ANGLO AREA

MOVE IN condition for sale.
5 rooms plus 2 room rental / grandparent annex at ground level
Asking 3.25m NIS

See video clip on our You Tube Channel at:

https://youtu.be/iNVxU1jKi7U

http://www.ilanrealestate.com/shome.asp?lang=en&id=10513
----------------

Farms for sale from 3.6m NIS

GIVAT YISHAYAHU  - Modern mixed moshav 10 mins from Bet Shemesh just off route 38.

Freestanding Villa 230 sqm built in 2008 on a 600 sq m lot. 5 rooms, 2 bathrooms, large living room & parents suite. Self contained basement
Terrace with an amazing view.

Price 3.2m NIS
INCOME PROODUCING INVESTMENT 6,300 NIS per month plus solar panel income

http://www.ilanrealestate.com/shome.asp?lang=en&id=10519
================

NEVE MICHAEL / ROGLIT
---------------------
Highly sought after, growing community located 5 mins south of Ramat Beit Shemesh including several english speaking Torani Leumi families.
Selection of luxurious houses on large 600 sq m lots as well as a number of farms for sale.
Range of houses from 3.5m NIS
Details upon application

Additional properties available in many other moshavim & yeshuvim in the area including Eshtaol, Nechusha, Kfar Uria, Tzelafon, Givat Yishayahu, Aviezer, Tarom, Tzur Hadassah, Nes Harim,  Yishi, Zanoach, Gimzu & many more. Call for advice on which one best suits your needs.

GUSH ETZION

EFRAT CENTRE  - TE'ENA
----------------------

House with grandparent unit at street level, located near stores, schools, shuls & transport.
220 sqm built, custom kitchen, private rear garden, large parent's room with balcony.

REDUCED 2.2M NIS MUST SELL!

http://www.ilanrealestate.com/shome.asp?lang=en&id=10517

EFRAT DEKEL
--------------

360 sq m terraced cottage, 9 rooms, a/c, screens, bars, balcony with view. Includes basement.
BARGAIN 2.5m NIS
Also available for rent

===============

ALON SHVUT

8 Room duplex arranged as 2 sep units (5+3), 170 sqm in central location. 2nd/3rd floor, 3 bathrooms. Balcony, open view.
GREAT RENTAL INVESTMENT

www.ilanrealestate.com/shome.asp?lang=en&id=10511

Offers in region of 1.6m NIS!

----------------

Exclusive Semi Attached house split into three units.
Reduced to 3.99m NIS

------------

ELAZAR
3.5 room first floor apt 95 sq m, potential to build another storey, balcony, view
Build as your family grows!
Only 1.4m NIS
http://www.ilanrealestate.com/shome.asp?lang=en&id=10504

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEkfmIHt0kY
------------

MODI'IN

Hands on personal service to help you find the right neighbourhood for your family / budget.

New project by highly reliable builder in the new NOFIM neighbourhood.

20% DEPOSIT - Balance on Tofes 4 just prior to completion!

Central A/C
Smart Home (voucher)
80 x 80 Granite Porcelain Flooring
Double Glazing
Wall Mounted WC's
Vanity Units

6 room penthouses 158 sq m with 32 sq m balcony from 3.3m NIS

Book your tour today by calling Ilan on 0504-910-604

Huge database of thousands of available properties. By simultaneously handling your sale in Beit Shemesh /RBS & purchase in Modi'in we can save you money, help you achieve your goals and avoid cashflow problems and other headaches.

==========================

JERUSALEM Invest or Live

BARGAIN PENTCOTTAGES IN BAKA / GERMAN COLONY

TAMA 38 URBAN RENEWAL

New 5/6 room pentcottages
140 / 160 sq m
Entry within 12 months
only 31,500 NIS / Sq m

Details upon application

See videohttps://youtu.be/bbGwHZvokTc

------------------

NEAR OLD CITY

Luxury, new boutique apartments in small building located Hanevi'im minutes from Old City & Jaffa Street.

* 3-5 room apts
* 5 room garden apts

High spec units with parquet in master bedroom, underfloor heating and wall mounted toilets as standard!

 From only 3.1m NIS

IMMEDIATE ENTRY

==================================

CHARISH - The Next Modi'in

Quality Project for Long term leases.
Apartments come ready to rent out

3 room apartments from 980k NIS
4 room apartments from 1.2m NIS
5 room apartments from 1.4m NIS

=================================

HERZLIYA

Spacious 3-5 room luxury apartments near the sea.
Spa with indoor pool, concierge & more
Currently rented out
 From 7m NIS
------------------

TEL AVIV
========

Quality Residential Towers in the heart of Tel Aviv, near Sarona, Rothschild and within easy walking distance of Azrielli & Habima

Stunning views many towards the sea
High Ceilings
Quality kitchen
Central a/c
Rooftop spa with pool
Entry in 3/4 years

ONLY 20% DOWN NOW BALANCE NEAR COMPLETION

 From 3m NIS

Details upon application

-------------------
PRIME LOCATION on Rothschild Blvd near Habima
Range of new apartments including garden apartments, apartments and a luxurious penthouse of over 170 sq m built with over 100 sq m of balconies.
Details upon application

--------------

Garden duplex near Rothschild blvd from 5m NIS

-----------------

COMMERCIAL
==========

Database of commercial property for sale or rent throughout Israel. Just let us know what you are looking for and we will source you the right thing.

BET SHEMESH
Offices from 50 sq m upwards. From 55 NIS per metre

TEL AVIV
Offices for rent near Sarona, 70 sq m+. Immediate entry. Suit law firm, acccountants.

MODI'IN
800 sq m offices/commercial space for rent in the Shilat Industrial Park.

* Low Rent under 50 NIS per sq metre
* Low Arnona
* Toilets
* Elevator
* Immediate entry!

  =======================================

GLOBAL REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT DEPT - If your money is stuck in the bank or your investment portfolio is under-performing in the capital markets, it's time to have a chat!

1) New Office Investments small ready furnished units with a cap of 7-9% p.a. or larger units on paper at 30% DISCOUNT to market value.
2) Long Term Residential Investment in Israel with secure income, maintenance assured.
3) Hotel Investments & business opportunities in Israel & Europe
4) Residential property in Greece & Cyprus
5) Fully managed residential investment in London from 1.3m NIS
6) Luxury condos in Miami Beach from 1.2m NIS

   =======================================

LAND OPPORTUNITIES not available for immediate building:

ORANIT Half dunam lots in central location near country club, school & theatre pending court approval for registration in tabu (not ready for building) 400k nis.
Opportunity to buy six lots at 2009 prices!!

HAR TAVOR 750 sq m lots in picturesque village setting adjacent to built up area.
Only 250,000 NIS
Details on request

NEW R.E.I.T. (Real Estate Investment Trust) in Israel
HIGH YIELD - Government regulated, diversified, commercial real estate fund.
LOW RISK - Diversified asset portfolio
POTENTIAL for capital growth.
PEACE OF MIND with secure income via quarterly dividends of 90% of income
Details for qualified investors available upon request.

N.B. This communication does not represent a formal offering to invest

If you couldn't see what you are looking for or within your budget, don't despair. Contact us today & we'll place you on our "SmartSearch" system so that when the right opportunity arises, we will let you know immediately.

We would be delighted to meet with you to discuss all your real estate needs and give you independent advice with the benefit of over 25 years experience and in total confidence.

Sincerely,

ILAN RUBINSTEIN
CEO
I.L.A.N. Estates & Investments