[BS/RBS list] Custom Design Build Services

Shmuel Furman hamakomhaechad at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 13:59:57 EST 2019

 Looking for custom designed and built cabinets, kitchens, closets,
bookcases, space-savers, and more?

Our custom service will design the piece to meet your specifications and to
meet your specific requirements.  Whether it is kitchen cabinets or bedroom
closets; living room bookcases or custom furniture pieces, we can custom
design the piece for your specific space.  We also offer space saving
pieces like Murphy beds, folding tables, and more.

Do you have  cabinet, bookcase, closet, or furniture piece that you need to
be reworked or re-purposed?  We can do that for you!

We work with Golano Design with more than 30 years experience designing and
building furniture and cabinets.

Contact us today for your free consultation via email, phone, SMS, or
Whatsap.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Small Local Beit Shemesh Business

Shmuel Furman
*Ha-Makom Ha-Echad*

*The One Place to Buy, Sell, and Rent new and used Furniture, Appliances,
and more*