[BS/RBS list] Feeling overwhelmed or no time to deal with selling your used items?

Shmuel Furman hamakomhaechad at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 13:54:14 EST 2019

 Are you Moving. Downsizing, or Upgrading your Home with new furniture or
appliances?

Do you have furniture, appliances, and other household or office goods that
you want to get rid of?

Do you have older furniture and appliances that you need removed from your
home, storage unit, or machsan that you want to sell?

Are you feeling overwhelmed by moving, downsizing, or upgrading to new and
have no time to think about or handle selling the old items?

We can Help!

At Ha-Makom Ha-Echad, *we will do the work for you!*

We will run the entire sale and sell your used items on consignment.

We also buy items that we will then make ready for re-sale for our showroom.

Contact us today for your free consultation via email, phone, SMS, or
Whatsap.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Small local Beit Shemesh Business

Shmuel Furman
*Ha-Makom Ha-Echad*

*The One Place to Buy, Sell, and Rent new and used Furniture, Appliances,
and more*