[BS/RBS list] Affordable, Beautiful Art for Your Home and Office- SMALL BUSINESS

Metz Family hrmetz at netvision.net
Sun Nov 3 12:40:08 EST 2019

I sell beautiful and affordable art for your home and office from my
website on Fine Art America.
The art is sold in 11 different sizes, and in many types of materials, like
metal, canvas, acrylic, wood and others.
It is also marketed as postcards, pillow covers, duvet covers, tapestries,
portable phone chargers, phone cases, towels, tote bags, pouches, shower
curtains, mugs, notebooks, yoga mats and tee shirts.
Here is a link to my website: (sorry, it does not left align!)
Please feel free to share the link with your friends.
NOTE: The site in in my maiden name, which is Jipsi Immanuelle.
Thank you!

http://jipsi-immanuelle.pixels.com