[BS/RBS list] Soragim/Window Bar Installer

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Sun Nov 3 09:30:28 EST 2019

Having had a negative experience with someone in the business of soragim, I
cautioned people against using this particular company.

I am happy to report that I retract my former caution, and am willing to
recommend this company.  They ultimately repaired the problem to my entire
satisfaction, and fully succeeded in 'buying' back good will.

May I suggest you phone Zakon Metalworks at 052-885-5653.  David Zakon is
fluently bi-lingual English / Hebrew.

B'hatzlacha,

~Rivka Ester Rothstein