[BS/RBS list] For sale - excellent Canon TR8550 PIXMA

Naomi Arram naomiarram at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 08:51:00 EST 2019

Our loss is your gain! We bought the top-rated home/small office All in 1
printer/copy/fax/scanner - Canon TR8550 PIXMA, but it doesn't suit our
needs.

Purchased in May. The printer alone was 499 NIS, and we're including 5 ink
cartridges which cost more than what we're selling the whole thing for!!

Selling printer plus cartridges (plus USB cable - usually not included) for
350 o.b.o .
We've already replaced it, so we need it out ASAP.