[BS/RBS list] Job Opportunity - Posting For A Friend

Lenny Solomon lenny at shlockrock.com
Sun Nov 3 08:46:23 EST 2019

Hi Everyone,

My friend Ari is coming this Tuesday and is looking to hire...

Here are the job particulars -

Looking for dynamic and very articulate home-based salespeople.
Competitive salary with additional commissions based on sales made.

What We Are Looking For/Elements of the Job:

• You must love talking to people, as this job requires you to be on the
phone constantly. You will spend your time making contact and building
relationships with business leaders.

• Leads are provided for our reps so they can focus on making the sale and
closing the deal vs spending their time prospecting.

Requirements:

• Self motivated – Our reps are goal oriented and understand that their
hard work results in financial success.

• Outgoing, sociable, and extremely personable on phone.

Please whatsapp Ari at  +19173347772 if interested

Thanks, Lenny