[BS/RBS list] Exercise options for women

R. Pessin rivkapessin at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 3 05:38:52 EST 2019

Personal Training in my private studio, according to your schedule (accommodating up to 4 women/girls)

Or

Group class which combines resistance training (toning) plus cardio; extremely effective in burning fat and creating lean muscle. We do interval-style compound exercises, resulting in raising your metabolic rate, increasing overall strength and stamina, improving balance and coordination, preventing osteoporosis, uplifting your mood and relieving stress, and many more benefits.

Class is taught to accommodate all levels!

Where: The Americus Martial Arts Studio, Nachal Zavitan across from #4

Monday & Wednesday mornings at 9 and Thursday mornings at 845

Call
077-542-4737<tel:077-542-4737>

Rivka Pessin

Veteran Personal Trainer

Certified in exercise design for: cancer patients, seniors, post-rehab, prenatal/postpartum

Small local business

RBSA Resident